Your pet is welcome … as long as you respect some small rules for the sake of all guests ☺
Rules for four-legged animals in our hotel:
• Pets are allowed upon communication at the booking and check-in.
• Small / medium size pets are allowed, one per room.
• Any use of bed linen and towels for the animal (grooming, bedding or other) is prohibited.
• It is absolutely forbidden to pick up animals on beds, armchairs, chairs, etc. Should traces (hair, excrement or other) be found on the beds or linen, the cost of cleaning will be charged.
• For reasons of safety and comfort of your pet, the room will not be cleaned if the animal is unattended and / or free inside the room.
• At the time of check-in and daily, always communicate the most convenient time to the reception.
• The behavior of the animal must be managed by the owner so as not to disturb other guests. The barking of the dog or the constant meowing of a cat could be a nuisance, therefore we ask you not to leave them alone in the rooms if they are not used to it or if they are too afraid of changing the environment.
• Pet owners are committed to keeping their pets on a leash. Please do not use the garden areas to make needs, if it should happen, it is absolutely mandatory to collect the animal’s feces.
• Small pets are not allowed in common areas.
• A payment of € 10.00 per day is required directly at the hotel.